The Ipswich Art Gallery reopened on 12 June. To comply with Queensland Government guidelines which limit the number of people in attendance at any one time, visitors are required to pre-book a 90-minute session. Entry is FREE.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL! Book via EventBrite
For details of the Gallery’s program, please see What’s On.
Session Times (7 days a week)
- 9:30am – 11:00am
- 11:30am – 1:00pm
- 1:30pm – 3:00pm
- 3:30pm – 5:00pm
To comply with the Gallery’s COVID-Safe Plan, here is:
– What we’re asking you to do
- Book a free timed admission ticket online
- Comply with physical distancing and keep at least 1.5 metres distance from others at all times
- Use hand sanitiser provided
- Avoid bringing large bags
- Follow instructions from staff
- Do not visit the Gallery if you are feeling unwell
– What we’re doing for you
- Limiting admission in line with Queensland Government Guidelines.
- Additional and regular cleaning of the Gallery including high-traffic areas and high-touch items.
- Providing sanitiser stations throughout the Gallery.
- Continuing to monitor Queensland Governments Health guidelines and providing updates when required.
All dates, plans, and policies are subject to change based on the most current information and guidelines from Queensland Health and the Australian Government.
For further information please email [email protected] or call (07) 3810 7222. We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you soon!