Thank you for choosing to make a booking with the Ipswich Art Gallery, a cultural service of the Ipswich City Council. Before you proceed, please read the terms and conditions outlined below. In making a booking with the Ipswich Art Gallery and Ipswich City Council (hereinafter referred to as ‘IAG’), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1.For the purpose of specific events, the IAG defines the following as:
- Adult – 16 years and above
- Child – 5 years up to 15 years
- Toddler – 2 years to 4 years
- Baby – 6 months up to 2 years
- Infant – up to 6 months of age
2. Bookings are subject to availability at time of visit and at peak times.
3. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and include GST.
4. Prices are subject to change without notice.
5. E-tickets will be delivered via email. It is a requirement of entry that ticketholders present their e-tickets upon arrival at the IAG. The e-ticket may be presented either as a paper ticket printout or paperless ticket displayed on a smart phone or tablet device. Failure to present a valid e-ticket will result in refusal of entry.
6. The IAG will not refund or exchange any tickets except as required by law and as otherwise specified in these terms and conditions. If, after making a booking you are unable to attend, you may transfer your e-ticket to another party to use.
7. Companion Cards are accepted at the IAG. Cardholders should contact the IAG when booking to secure a complimentary ticket for their carer. A complimentary ticket will be issued on presentation of a valid Companion Card.
8. The IAG reserves the right of admission and the right to refuse entry to patrons who fail to comply with the IAG’s Conditions of Entry.
9. The ticket holder must comply with all relevant laws, safety announcements, venue regulations and conditions of entry. The ticket holder also enters the venue at their own risk.
10. The IAG is not responsible for the behaviour of other patrons nor for issues arising at the venue in relation to the event or performance.
11. The IAG reserves the right to change its advertised program and/or audience capacity without notice. These changes include, but are not limited to, event information and dates. Efforts will be made to communicate program changes to patrons as soon as possible.
12. The IAG is not responsible for any cancellation or rescheduling of events or performances if the reason is beyond the IAG’s control. These reasons could include, but are not limited to, illness or technical failure. In the event of cancellation, bookings will be refunded if the event or performance cannot be rescheduled. In the case of rescheduling, bookings will be transferred to an alternate date.
13. If an event is cancelled due to an act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather or for any other cause reasonably beyond the IAG’s control, there is no right of refund or exchange, and no obligation is assured by the IAG for the arranging of a substitute event.
14. Groups of 10 people or more must contact the IAG prior to attendance to pre-book the required day/time. Group bookings are subject to availability at time of visit and at peak times.
15. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to make their own judgement as to the suitability of an exhibition for their own child/children before making a booking.
16. If any other conditions apply, they will be displayed near the entrance to the venue.
17. Every effort is made to ensure that all information provided by the IAG is accurate. Such information is provided in good faith and the IAG cannot be held responsible should errors occur.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please email the Ipswich Art Gallery email@example.com or telephone (07) 3810 7222.